In order to add SSL Certificate to IBM Websphere Server, the signer might need to be added to the local trust store. You can use the Retrieve from port option in the administrative console to retrieve the certificate and resolve the problem. If you determine that the request is trusted, complete the following steps:
- Log into the administrative console.
- Expand Security and click SSL certificate and key management. Under Configuration settings, click Manage endpoint security configurations.
- Select the appropriate outbound configuration to get to the (cell):MyCompNode07Cell:(node):MyCompNode07 management scope. (The cell names and node names are just examples)
- Under Related Items, click Key stores and certificates and click the NodeDefaultTrustStore key store.
- Under Additional Properties, click Signer certificates and Retrieve From Port.
- In the Host field, enter your domain such as icodejava.com in the host name field, enter 443 in the Port field, and icodejava.com_cert in the Alias field.
- Click Retrieve Signer Information.
- Verify that the certificate information is for a certificate that you can trust.
- Click Apply and Save.
More from: WebSphere
- How to import SSL Certificate to IBM Websphere Server through admin console
- How to force HTTPS use in a Java Web Application
- How to easily add SSL Certificates to IBM Websphere Server
- Sample WSDL File Created By Apache Axix 1.3 From A Simple Java File
- Complete Tutorial On Using SOAP-UI to Mock Web Service Request / Response