Most of the time, when you generate the comments on the Eclipse using the @author tag, it auto populates the name of the windows login (i.e. the winodws login user id). If you ever wanted to change that default login name to something of your own choice, you can follow the simple steps as outline below
- Open eclipse.ini file in the eclipse directory. In my case it is locate in C:Program FilesIBMSDP
- Add the following line after -vmargs line
Replace “your name” with whatever string you want to display when using @author construct. No need for double quote either.[My Video Promotion]
More from: Eclipse
- How to display UTF-8 characters in Eclipse / RAD Console
- Sample WSDL File Created By Apache Axix 1.3 From A Simple Java File
- How To Set Conditional Debug Breakpoints in Eclipse or IBM RAD?
- How to change the author name in Eclipse Generated java comments?
- How to use spaces in IBM RAD or Eclipse Instead of Tabs
- How to delete saved SVN password from Eclipse IDE?
- How to increase the number of recent workspaces in the eclipse based IBM RAD (Rational Application Developer) IDE?