Did you sometimes get annoyed because you had lots of your workspaces and the eclipse IDE just showed last 5 of those workspaces in the recently opened workspace list? I would love to see at least ten or 15 of my recent workspace on that list because it saves my time browsing to that workspace location. There is a simple way to change the number of recently changed workspaces to show more workspaces. Here is how you do it.
- Open the folder: C:Program Files\IBM\SDP\configuration.settings
- Edit the file: ‘org.eclipse.ui.ide.prefs’
- Change MAX_RECENT_WORKSPACES to desired value.
Content of sample file:
#Wed Apr 13 15:24:50 CDT 2011 RECENT_WORKSPACES_PROTOCOL=3 MAX_RECENT_WORKSPACES=15 SHOW_WORKSPACE_SELECTION_DIALOG=true eclipse.preferences.version=1 RECENT_WORKSPACES=C:\Workspaces\CQCodeReviewnC:\Workspaces\TempWSnC:\Workspaces\CSSVNnC:\Workspaces\CQTempTrunknC:\Workspaces\CQ[My Video Promotion]
More from: Eclipse
- How to display UTF-8 characters in Eclipse / RAD Console
- Sample WSDL File Created By Apache Axix 1.3 From A Simple Java File
- How To Set Conditional Debug Breakpoints in Eclipse or IBM RAD?
- How to change the author name in Eclipse Generated java comments?
- How to use spaces in IBM RAD or Eclipse Instead of Tabs
- How to delete saved SVN password from Eclipse IDE?
- How to increase the number of recent workspaces in the eclipse based IBM RAD (Rational Application Developer) IDE?