I came across these six stages of debugging somewhere over the internet. So, I created a poster for you guys to print and hang on to your cubes or workplace, if you want. I don’t know the original author of this six stages – so I don’t know who to attribute the original work to. But these stags are great realities of probably anyone’s debugging life.
Here is the text version of these six stages of software debugging
- That can’t happen
- That doesn’t happen on my machine.
- That shouldn’t happen.
- Why does that happen?
- Oh, I see.
- How did that ever work?
More from: Software Engineering Jokes
- Java Object Serialization and Deserialization In MySQL Database
- Iconic Software Engineering Joke – Downhill Car Break Fail
- How To Set Conditional Debug Breakpoints in Eclipse or IBM RAD?
- Rotating An Image In Java Graphics 2D By Specified Degree
- Java – How To Overlay One Image Over Another Using Graphics2D [Tutorial]
- Quick SQL Reference – Find Duplicate Data In A Table Using Having Clause
- Splitting PDF File Using Java iText API Into Multiple PDFs
- Object Serialization And De-Serialization In Java To Filesystem
- Finding Java Image Pixels Information – ARGB (Alpha, Red, Green Blue)
- Creating A 3D Pie Chart In Java Using JFreeChart [Example Source Code]
- Java Tutorial – Swing Text Drag And Drop – Sample Example
- Serialzing A Java Object Into XML and De-Serialzing using XMLEncoder And XMLDecoder
- Six Stages Of Debugging in Software Engineering
- Java 2D Graphics Example Tutorial On Paint, Gradient and Stroke
- Complete Tutorial On Using SOAP-UI to Mock Web Service Request / Response
- Listing The Content Of Zip File With Zip Information In Java
- Joke – Why do Java Programmers wear glasses?
- How to receive files via bluetooth in your MacBook Pro
- Calculating Folder Size Graphically and Generating Directory Size Chart In Java